Planning & Development
- Office of the Planning & Development Director
- Planning & Land Use
Assistant Director of Redevelopment Jacques A. Howard
- Born in New York City, graduated from Columbia College, BA in Urban Anthropology with a minor in Public Health.
- Attended Case Western Reserve University School of Law and Applied Social Sciences. Received Law Students Civil Rights Research Council scholarship to perform migrant legal services. Received Cleveland Federation for Community Planning Award.
- Awarded US HUD Fellowship to study urban planning. Obtained Master Degree in Urban Planning from Hunter College, Graduate School of Planning.
- Married, with two girls and three granddaughters
- Worked at various government planning and economic development management positions in New York City, Plainfield, New Jersey and Fayetteville, NC,
- Fluent in Spanish and communicable in other romantic languages.